Digital Communications Director
Chad Gilmartin manages NYYM's website and digital communications
Contact Chad Gilmartin, NYYM Digital Communications Director:
Phone: (212) 673 - 5750
Your Meeting's Website—help with:
- Create a website. If your meeting doesn’t have a website, the Digital Communications Director (DCD) can provide you with a simple one or guide you in the process of developing one.
- Host your website. The yearly meeting can host your website (for free), though this is not necessarily your best option. The DCD can help you determine what options works best for your meeting.
- Improve your website. The DCD can make suggestions as to how to improve your site and help you make the changes.
- Update your website content (if we host your site). Tell us what you want added or changed.
- Retaining your web accounts. Do you know where your domain name and hosting service accounts are? The DCD can help to prevent your meeting from losing these important accounts. Ask for a checklist for your digital account information.
- Help registering with nyym.org. We have to manually activate your account with our website because of the large number of spam registrations. We’ll do it right away.
- Help finding what you’re looking for on nyym.org. (You might try the Search engine in the upper right hand corner of each web page first, though; treat it like a Google search to search our website.)