Quaker Resources: Centering
Submitted on 05/17/2017
Print resources available from the FGC Quaker bookstore, quakerbooks.org, organized by topic.
Print Resources on Centering Down
- Journeying the Heartlands: Exploring Spiritual Practices of Quaker Worship, The Kindlers, Alec Davison & Elizabeth Brown, eds.; $10.
- Silence and Witness: The Quaker Tradition, Michael Birkel; $18.
- The Mindful Quaker: A Brief Introduction to Buddhist Wisdom for Friends, Valerie Brown; Pendle Hill Pamphlet #386; $6.50.
- Living from the Center: Mindfulness Meditation and Centering for Friends, Valerie Brown; Pendle Hill Pamphlet #407; $6.50.
- Celebration of Discipline: The Path of Spiritual Growth, Richard Foster; $23.95.
- Centering Prayer and Inner Awakening, Cynthia Bourgeault; $16.95.
- A Guide to Walking Meditation, Thich Nhat Hanh; $8.00.
- The Miracle of Mindfulness, Thich Nhat Hanh; $14.00.
- Sadhana: A Way to God—Christian Exercises in Eastern Form, Anthony DeMello; $11.95.
- Sanctuary of the Soul: Journey into Meditative Prayer, Richard Foster; $16.00.
- Meditating with Children: The Art of Concentration and Centering—A Workbook on New Educational Methods Using Meditation, Deborah Rozman; $17.95.
- From the Center Out—A Curriculum On: Centering & Listening for the Call; Hearing the Call & Deciding What to Do; Responding to the Call & Leading (8th grade), Martha Smith, ed; $9:00.