Quaker Resources: Money & Finances
Submitted on 05/16/2017
Quaker Resources on Money & Finances
Print resources available from the FGC Quaker bookstore, quakerbooks.org.
- Stewardship of Time and Money, PhYM; $4.50.
- A Spiritual Guide to Sabbath Economics: Making Love with Money, Judith Favor; $20.
- The Quakers: Money & Morals, James Walvin.
- Commerce, Community, and the Regulations of Universal Love: The Contemporary Relevance of John Woolman’s essay “A Plea for the Poor”, Dan Seeger; Woolman Lecture, John Woolman Memorial Association, October 15, 2005; Quaker Institute for the Future.
- Wrestling with the Angel: Quaker Engagement in Commercial and Public Affairs, Tony Stoller; $12.