Support for Local Meetings
- Resources for Meetings—A central portal for access to funds, programs, and other aids to meeting life.
- Staff Offerings—Ways that the NYYM staff serve Friends and meetings.
- Resources for children, families, and their meetings—Including First Day School support.
- Resources for young adults.
- ARCH—Aging Resources, Consultation and Help; resources for aging Friends, Friends with disabilities, and their meetings.
- Advancement and outreach—A wide range of resources.
- Transforming conflict—For meetings experiencing conflict.
- Annual NYYM Reports—Annual report summarizing the highlights of activities by NYYM meetings, committees, and staff.
- Other Quaker resources.
Support for the Life of the Spirit
- Spiritual Life—An introduction to spiritual nurture in New York Yearly Meeting.
- Tending the Garden—Programs for meetings and individuals from Spiritual Nurture Working Group.
- Powell House—NYYM's retreat center.
- PoHo on the Road—Powell House comes to you with its programs.
- NYYM Committees for Spiritual Nurture: Ministry section and Nurture section.
- Resources for spiritual life.
Support for the Life of the Community
- Community Life in NYYM—A central portal for access to descriptions of the ways the yearly meeting fosters the fellowship of local meetings and regional meetings and the wider yearly meeting.
- Newsletters—Share your news, events, and ideas in Spark, our print newsletter, and InfoShare, our digital newsletter.
- Other Publications—Faith & Practice, Marrying under the Care of the Meeting, Recording Gifts in Ministry, Yearbooks, and Handbook.
- NYYM Social Media—Follow us and share your news, events, and ideas on Facebook and Twitter.
- Press Relations—Use the yearly meeting to share your meeting's milestones, minutes of conscience, and other newsworthy items.
- Web Support—Help with your meeting's website and other digital accounts and with this website, nyym.org.
- NYYM Affiliations—Connections to other Quaker organizations.
- Pastoral Care—Resources on pastoral care.
- Nurture Committees in NYYM's Nurture section.
- Resources on community life.
Support for Witness and Outreach
- Social Witness—A central portal to the witness life of New York Yearly Meeting.
- Outreach and Advancement—A central portal for Outreach and Advancement.
- Let Your Life Speak—Resources on leadings and ministries.
- Witness Committees in NYYM's Witness section.
- Advancement Task Group—Firends collaborating on outreach and advancement projects.
- Resources on Social Witness and the Testimonies—Extensive bibliographies and other resources.
- Resources on Outreach and Advancment—Extesive bibliographies, outreach materials, and other resources.