Welcome to New York Yearly Meeting, the gathering of Quaker meetings (congregations) in New York State, northern New Jersey, and southwestern Connecticut.
First time visiting us?
Opportunities for youth & young adults
- Young Adult Friends Party! June 17–19, New York City.
- FCNL: Visit the FCNL website for information on several opportunities for youth and young adults.
- QUNO Summer School in Geneva: Visit quaker.org.uk for information; July 3–15.
Children and Youth Field Secretary Position
- NYYM seeks a gifted and energetic Friend to serve as our new Children & Youth Field Secretary
Meeting for Discernment
- February 27, 2016 • 9 to 4 • Westbury Meeting
- Download the flyer.
- Download the registration form.
- About Meetings for Discernment
Funding for your World Ministry Leading
White Privilege Conference
Registration is now open! Register through FGC here for a discount.
Deadline for FGC pre-registration is March 1.
Deadline for applying for NYYM WPC funds is Feb 23.
Visit the FGC site to get a discount code.
Visit the WPC site to register using the code.
SAVE THE DATE! Thursday, April 14 – Sunday, April 17, 2016.
Downtown Marriot, Philadelphia, PA.
- Carpool: Click to find or offer a ride.
- Public transportation—sites, schedules, rates, and info.
- Articles: Read articles written by WPC Task Group members about WPC
- Update: Download the latest WPC Update from the Task Group
- WPC page on our website—Visit this page to keep up to date on developments.
- Help other Friends attend! Mail checks to the Yearly Meeting office (15 Rutherford Pl., NY NY 10003), or use our online donation page.
Query for your State of the Meeting report
- "What is the Spiritual condition of your meeting?" We are looking for in-depth reflection on the essence of what makes us Friends, with the understanding that our spiritual lives are reflected in many different ways.
- Please send your reports to the office by March 1, 2016 so that the State of Society Committee will have time to include them in their draft to Ministry Coordinating Committee by Spring Sessions April 1-3.