Conflict Transformation Videos
In the fall of 2013, Conflict Transformation Committee filmed its Conflict in Quaker Meetings: Crisis or Opportunity? workshop and we now have a video of the entire workshop and videos of the seven modules that make it up.
View the film.
You can view these videos by clicking on the links below.
Order the film.
You can also order the film as a DVD. To order, contact the Yearly Meeting office. You can pay by check, or by credit card on our online payment page. If you pay online, enter "Conflict Transformation DVD" in the field labeled "This payment is for:" just below the Calculate Total button. The cost is $15 including shipping.
Table of contents
- Conflict in Quaker Meetings: Crisis or Opportunity — the complete video
- Module 1: What is Conflict Transformation?
- Module 2: Where Does Conflict Come From?
- Module 3: Active Listening, Conflict, and Quaker Testimony
- Module 4: How Do Quakers Rrespond to Conflict in Our Midst?
- Module 5: Listening for the Unspoken Need
- Module 6: Engaging in Conflict Situations
- Module 7: Who is Charged with Addressing Conflict?
- The Quaker Channel at Vimeo, featuring all these videos