Quaker Resources: Clearness Committees
Print Resources on Clearness Committees
Print resources available from the FGC Quaker bookstore, quakerbooks.org, organized by topic.
- NYYM pamphlet: Marrying Under the Care of the Meeting
- A Quaker Marriage, Philadelphia YM; $0.40.
- Friends and Weddings, Philadelphia YM; $0.40.
- Committee Relationships, the Committee on Eldership and Oversight, Britain Yearly Meeting; $11.
- Marriage Certificate Partially Pre-printed, Philadelphia Yearly Meeting; 17" x 28"; $20.
- Marrying in Pittsburgh Friends Meeting: A Guide for Individuals, Couples, and the Meeting, Pittsburgh Monthly Meeting; $2.50.
- Quaker Marriage, Edward Milligan; $8.50.
- A Quaker Path: A Spiritual Journey from Visitor to Attender to Member, the Membership Brochure Working Group, Western Quarterly Meeting of PhYM; $0.40.
Decision making, personal discernment
- Clearness Committees and Their Use in Personal Discernment, Jan Hoffman; $0.60.
- Clearness: Processes for Supporting Individuals & Groups in Decision-Making, Peter Woodrow.
- Spiritual Discernment: The Context and Goal of Clearness Committees, Patricia Loring; Pendle Hill Pamphlet #305; $6.50.