Quaker Resources: Clerking & Recording
Print Resources on Clerking and Recording Quaker Meetings
Print resources available from the FGC Quaker bookstore, quakerbooks.org, organized by topic.
- Where Should I Stand?: A Field Guide for Monthly Meeting Clerks, Elizabeth Boardman; $12.50, $9 ePub.
- Handbook for the Presiding Clerk, David Stanfield; $4.
- Before the Meeting: A Handbook for Clerks, Keith Redfern.
- Before Business Begins, Will Watson.
- Beyond Consensus: Salvaging the Sense of the Meeting, Barry Morley; Pendle Hill Pamphlet #307; $6.50.
- When Friends Attend to Business, Thomas S. Brown; PhYM.
- Servant of the Meeting: Quaker Business Meetings and their Clerks, Cecil W. Sharman; Quaker Home Service, BrYM.
- Guide to Quaker Practice, Howard H. Brinton; Pendle Hill Pamphlet #20; $6.50.
- Principles of the Quaker Business Meeting, George Selleck; Friends United Press Pamphlet Series.
- Before Business Begins: Notes for Recording Clerks, Will Watson; NEYM; $5.
- Unforeseen Joy: Serving a Friends Meeting as Recording Clerk, Dajoh D. Hickey; North Carolina YM.