Quaker Resources: Eldering
Print Resources on Quaker Eldering
Print resources available from the FGC Quaker bookstore, quakerbooks.org, organized by topic.
- Spirit-led Eldering, Margery Mears Larrabee, Pendle Hill Pamphlet #382; $6.50.
- Tall Poppies: Supporting Gifts of Ministry and Eldering in the Monthly Meeting, Martha Paxson-Grundy, Pendle Hill Pamphlet #347; $6.50.
- Early Friends and Ministry, Martha Paxson-Grundy; $4.
- Dealing with Difficult Behavior in Meeting for Worship: Meeting the Needs of the Many While Responding to the Needs of the Few, Ministry & Nurture Committee, Friends General Conference; $8.
- A Quaker Theology of Pastoral Care: The Art of the Everyday, Zoe White, Pendle Hill Pamphlet #281; $6.50.
- Patterns of Eldership and Oversight, Committee on Eldership & Oversight, Quaker Home Service (Britain Yearly Meeting); $10.
- Gifts and Ministries: A Discussion Paper on Eldership, Alastair Heron.
- Addressing Sexual Abuse in Friends Meetings, Working Party on Sexual Abuse, New England Yearly Meeting Ministry and Counsel; $5.
- Conflict in Meetings, Committee on Eldership and Oversight, Britain Yearly Meeting; $11.