Quaker Resources: Jesus
Print resources available from the FGC Quaker bookstore, quakerbooks.org, organized by topic.
Print Resources on Jesus and Friends
- But Who Do You Say That I Am?: Quakers and Christ Today, Doug Gwyn; $10.
- Conversations with Christ: Quaker Meditations on the Gospel of John, Douglas Gwyn; $21.95.
- Following Jesus the Heart of Faith and Practice, Paul Anderson; $17.
- Quaker Understanding of Christ, Jones; used; $4. Anthology of articles by Friends.
- Quakers and the Jesus of History: The 47th Walton Lecture, Betsy Neale and Richard Mitchell; $5.
- What’s the Password for Jesus? Quaker FAQs for Younger Friends, Chuck Fager; $3.95.
- Teaching Children about Jesus, Parts 1 & 2, Barbara Caldwell, ed.
- Living in the Kingdom of God, John Andrew Gallery; $10. Gallery is a Friend.
- Jesus and Nonviolence: A Third Way, Walter Wink; $7. A classic.